Thursday, July 13, 2006

Onwards...

First of all I would like to thank all those bloggers who have linked up so far. There are over 30, and you are the foundation on which I will launch my Experiment.

For those new visitors who have stumbled accross this blog from the 'next blog' button, or from a link on someone elses blog, The Greatest Blog Experiment is a link-exchange project I have created to help with the free flow of information from bloggers to bloggers and beyond, read more about it here. There are million of blogs on the world wide web, imagine if you could get just one new fact from each blog... how many new facts would you have? The answer is: A LOT.

My point is that blogs are an information sharing medium like no other and there are no limits to the amount of knowledge and understanding that can be gained. All you have to do is seek out that information and The Greatest Blog Experiment will help you do that.

This brings me to the next stage of my Experiment. As you can see my blog is somewhat plain and simple at the moment, as I don't have much knowledge of html, but I would like to see that change. Over the coming weeks, months and beyond I want to make this blog much more interesting and complicated, and I am going to use information gained ONLY from other bloggers to do this.

For starters, I welcome any suggestions that anyone may have to help make my blog better.

Thanks

10 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Dave Wakeman's Blog said...

Hey man:

If you have a category for personal achievements...put me there.

I am open and free!

Is your spot on my blog okay?

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger hotoynoodle said...

morris,

thanks for the invite. please feel free to add mine to your link list. i'd appreciate the extra traffic. i'm an absolute neophyte at this, so am uncertain how to add your link to my list. lol, a geekier friend added the one lonely link i show...

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger CJ Stone said...

Morris, so what is your blog actually about? And have you read mine?

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger The (liberal)Girl Next Door said...

Morris,

Thanks for the invite. File me under political blog and I've already added you to my blogroll as well.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger John K said...

Hi Morris, I'm adding you now!

Peace, jstheater

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger boneman said...

found this on Catch's Blog.

A man goes into a bar with a monkey.
He orders a drink, and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all
around the place.
The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then
grabs some sliced limes and eats them, then jumps onto the pool
table,grabs one of the billiard balls, sticks it in his mouth, and to
everyone's amazement, somehow swallows it whole. The bartender
screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkeyjust did?"
The guy says "No, what?"
"He just ate the cue ball off my pool table ---- whole!"
"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy, "he eats
everythingin sight, the little devil. Sorry. I'll pay for the cue ball
and
stuff."
He finishes his drink, pays his bill, pays for the stuff the monkey
ate, and then leaves.
Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and has his monkey with him.
He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.
While the man is finishing his drink, the monkey finds a
maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt,
pulls it out,and eats it. Then the monkey finds a peanut, and again
sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it. The bartender is
disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks. "No,
what?" replies the guy.
"Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry and a peanut up his butt, pulled
it out, and ate it!" said the bartender.
"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy.
"He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he had to
pass that cue ball, he measures everything first."

One funny gal!

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger CJ Stone said...

OK Morris, have linked to your blog.

Take a look at my blog again. You'll see that it isn't about politics, religion or how long I have left to live. It's not even serious.

http://tenthousanddays.blogspot.com/

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger CJ Stone said...

PS You can put it under "Personal Blogs" if you like.

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Accountabilabuddy said...

I commented on your other post about me having linked two of my sites to you.

http://rightbrained-lam.blogspot.com/

which is a creative writing blog

and

http://rightbrained-fta.blogspot.com/

which is a political blog.

Please add to your lists as well. And thanks!

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger morris said...

Yes, sorry if I was a bit slow to add, I've just added them.

cheers

Morris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home