Sunday, July 30, 2006

Random Link Button

If you've had a look over in the sidebar to the right ----->>>>>
you may have noticed that I have added a button called 'RANDOM LINK.' If you click on this button you will automatically be redirected through one of the links on my site at random. I do mean ANY link. This is a great way to browse through the blogs I have listed on the site, however it will also take you to previous posts etc. as they are links on the site too. There is a way for me to limit it to only the blogs, but it's slightly more complicated and takes a lot longer- I will probably do this in the future.

Now I'm sure you're probably wondering how the hell I did it, right? Well, what I'd like to tell you is that "I wrote an extremely complicated super data code in Java Script which was only possible because I am an expert computer programmer," however, this is not that case. What happened, was that I came across a website that provides FREE Java Script codes for people to use. This stuff is really awsome, and there are tonnes to choose from that do all sorts of amazing things, and best of all its so easy even a beggining blogger can do it. So if you want to check out the awsome amazing free java scripts, simply click on the link in the sidebar.

5 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Trudi said...

Great idea Morris! Tested it out and the very first click I was kept at this site! lol

Thought I'd check in and say hello. I do return often to check out all the wonderful blogs you've added.

Keep up the great work. :)

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Jim's Blog said...

Morris
You sent me a comment to join your blog with mine I sent you two blog links and yours are on my blogs. I don't see my blogs anywhere on yours ????
Jim

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger morris said...

Sorry about that Jim, I was a little behind in adding the blogs, they're on there now.

cheers

Morris

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Thanks, Morris, for offering this link exchange option to fellow bloggers. It works great!
Mimi (mimiwrites.blogspot.com)

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hello
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home