Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blog of the Week & Blog of the Month

You may notice that I've added two sections at the top of the sidebar called 'Blog of the Month,' and 'Blog of the Week.' Every week I will pick a blog from all those listed on the site, and this blog with be put under the 'Blog of the Week' heading in the sidebar for one week from that date. Each month I will pick an especially good blog which will be the blog of the month and will go under the appropriate heading for one month from that date. Blogs of the month and week will be chosen based on a range of things including: an interesting post, picture, link, story, help I have received with my blog improvements or the winner of a competition. Blogs of the month and week will be seen by everyone who visits the site, and hence will the benefit of the extra traffic.

Check back soon for the first Blog of the week and Blog of the month... It could be you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home