Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blog of the Week!

Blog of the week for this week is Svodoba. The award goes to this blog this week because, the author, "svodoba" was the person who made the best suggestion for a way to spruce up my blog of the week/ month section, by replying to my question in the thread; "the blog that morris built." This is where I enlist bloggers to help me out in improving my blog, your help would be much appreciated.

Svodoba is a blog about weird and interesting photos and includes commetry on these photos. Unfortunately the blog is in Spanish, yet the photo's are still cool to look at even if you can't read the text. If you can read spanish, then all the better. Svodoba encourages people to leave comments even in English because he speaks English also.

So go on over and check out Svodoba, and if you leave comment, let him know that The Greatest Blog Experiment sent you. Enjoy!

8 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Voice said...

Hey you want to do a link exchange? Ill post your link on my blog.

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger svodoba said...

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm actually on holydays, when I come back I'll talk to all of you. Well, I'll try to put something in English for those non-Spanish speakers. It is an honour to be the blog of the week. Thanks again.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Adam Byrn "Adamus" Tritt said...

I tried adding a link and failed. I followed the instructions and got nothing. It even messed up the formatting. I'd LOVE to add links.

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm from The Music Mine, sorry, we were a little bit busy so we couldn't answer you before, anyway we are interested in your "deal" and we will put your blog in ours related, as you told, please do the same, here is the link: www.themusicmine.blogspot.com

Thanks

The Music Mine Moderators Team

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Erueti Brown said...

Great work Morris!
You continue to impress me as your blog grows and evolves. Your efforts certainly seem to be paying off. Today out of curiousity I entered your url into 'How much is my blog worth?' and was blown away by the result. Fantastic!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Mistress Regina said...

Have you given consideration to repositioning the personal blogs?

Those who create specialized sites get far less exposure following the parade of "personals".

Ladies, Goddesses And Bitches

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hello
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home